The upcoming update is not only a console fest. Rocket League acknowledges the presents of the modding community and supports Level Support on Steam Workshop!
Users will be giving a handy tool which makes it easy to upload and share your creation with other users. Here’s what they had to say:
Once our next update is live, we’ll provide a Steam Workshop Uploader Tool which will allow content creators to upload their levels The Uploader Tool will ask for a few details, including a creation name, a brief description of it, the level file itself, and a preview image before you’re good to go. Once complete, the Uploader Tool auto-detects all the assets and once you hit ‘Submit,’ your level is off to the races! Just make sure that your preview image is a sharp, accurate representation of what you’ve made. Fore more info: Rocket League Game
Rocket League will have more news about the upcoming update in the coming weeks. This is beginning to look like a Christmas gift for the whole Rocket League community!
Just a few days ago a member of the /r/RocketLeague community on Reddit found some files related to a upcoming crate feature coming to Rocket League.
The makers of Rocket League have always stated that there won’t be a way for players to gain an advantage over another player by buying items. The DLC cars are on par with the Battle Cars that are already in the game. So even if you have a non DLC car, you can hold your own in matches.
Jeremy Dunham was made aware of the topic on Reddit and come with the following explanation:
Those assets are, indeed, early pieces of an upcoming system we plan on implementing to fund our esports prize pools and events. We plan on officially announcing it next month at (or near) the RLCS Live Finals since it directly relates to that event and other events like it, but since this image came out before our official word, we wanted to clarify some things for you:
- Crates will contain cosmetic content only. We have a strict “Don’t Sell Advantage” policy for Rocket League, and we’re sticking with that.
- There will be no Steam Marketplace integration with crates. We are definitely aware of the problems related to third-party gambling in other games and we are not interested in taking that approach.
- Players who don’t want to interact with this system can hide it entirely with a single checkbox. Also of note, this won’t affect or impact our current item-drop system in any way.
- We also want to reassure you guys that we are sticking with our approach to keep introducing free new Arenas, Modes, and Items, along with the occasional paid DLC just like we always have.
Hope this helps shed some light on what we have planned. It’s actually a pretty cool system that we’ll be happy to share detail about next month.
HEADS UP: We’ve begun rolling out PC Patch v1.08a on Steam. Full details here: — Rocket League
A small 19MB patch has been released for the Steam users. This update should have better effect on the controls. Such as the detection and compatibility.
A special day for any Back To the Future fan who also loves to play Rocket League. The best of both worlds collide today for a special treat: The Delorean Battle Car! Announced a few weeks back and today downloadable.
Since the DeLorean was not only a favorite of many Rocket League players but also the dev team of Rocket League liked the car very much. And now with 88mp/h you can have your own Marty McFly moment in Rocket League.
The Back To The Future Car Pack will go on sale in the PS Store and on Steam for $1,99 or your regional equivalent. Rocket League stated that the Car Pack will be out around 12AM PT for Steam. PS4 users will have the DLC during regional PS Store updates
REMINDER: The DeLorean Time Machine will be out on Steam Oct. 21 at 12am PT and on PS4 during regional store updates — Rocket League
The 1.07 Patch Update is rolling out for and 4. Patch Notes: — Rocket League
Psyonix released a new patch for Rocket League which adressed some issues with the ball indicator and will make the unlocking of items such as Halloween more easier. Read full patch list below:
- Adjusted Rank Point Calculations
- Ball indicator now properly appears in Beckwith Park (Stormy)
- Improved Ranked post-game UI stability when attempting to chat
Complete list below..
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- When a player’s Rank Points (RP) are well below average for their hidden matchmaking rating (MMR), bonus RP will be awarded for wins to better “trend” players towards their expected rank.
- Improved UI functionality in post-game Ranked matches when receiving unlocks or attempting to chat
- Fixed an issue where the ball indicator would not appear in Beckwith Park (Stormy) when Render Detail was set below High Quality
It took some time today, but the Revenge of the Battle Cars is now up for download from the Playstation Store and Steam.
The “Revenge of the Battle-Cars” DLC now available on 4 and . Go grab it! Thanks. — Rocket League
Two iconic cars from the Battle Cars era are making the jump to Rocket League and what a great addition to the existing cars in Rocket League they are. And not only the DLC was something to look forward to because with two new variations on existing maps, we can now almost play in every type of condition.
And if you can’t handle all these new cars, toppers, antenna’s and maps. We have simply one thing to say: Deal with it!
It has been a quite week for the Rocket League fans. Yes, there was the announcement for the upcoming Revenge of the Battle Cars DLC. But nothing more. That is until now. Because we have news for you!
Thanks to Reddit user ‘Avani3‘ we know the achievements for the upcoming DLC. You can view them here.
Hopefully this is the kick-off on more news on the upcoming DLC and will spark some discussion about the next installment! We can’t wait for next week!