Got questions about Mutators or Rocket League in general? Tweet using and we may answer yours live! — Rocket League
Just today Rocket League announced the upcoming November update ‘Mix, Match and Mutate‘ and what will follow tomorrow is an official Rocket League stream on Twitch where they show the new upcoming content!
Also if you have any questions regarding the update that is coming out, or you want to ask something about the Rocket League game in general you can use the #MutatorStream on Twitter. Get those questions ready!
You can find the official Rocket League Twitch here.
The 1.07 Patch Update is rolling out for and 4. Patch Notes: — Rocket League
Psyonix released a new patch for Rocket League which adressed some issues with the ball indicator and will make the unlocking of items such as Halloween more easier. Read full patch list below:
- Adjusted Rank Point Calculations
- Ball indicator now properly appears in Beckwith Park (Stormy)
- Improved Ranked post-game UI stability when attempting to chat
Complete list below..
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- When a player’s Rank Points (RP) are well below average for their hidden matchmaking rating (MMR), bonus RP will be awarded for wins to better “trend” players towards their expected rank.
- Improved UI functionality in post-game Ranked matches when receiving unlocks or attempting to chat
- Fixed an issue where the ball indicator would not appear in Beckwith Park (Stormy) when Render Detail was set below High Quality