That’s right! October 11 will be your chance to buy the two most iconic vehicles from the Fast & Furious franchise!
The two cars; 70 Dodge Charger R/T’ and ‘’99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 will have their own set of wheels, decals and more. And all that for $1.99 each (or regional equivalent).
Only a week away!
Two iconic Hot Wheels vehicles will be purchasable on the 21st of February. As a bonus everyone will receive a free Hot Wheels Antenna and Topper!
Twin Mill III and Bone Shaker will be the new additions to the Battle-Cars fleet in Rocket League. Will these car be another favorite like the Batmobile? Cars can be purchased individually for $1,99 or local equivalent.
Rocket League just gave us an ETA on the update. And if it all goes well. EU will have a chance to play it on the same day (again!).
If it all goes well the update will hit the platform at 2PM PST/10PM GMT. So fingers crossed the update roll out goes well!
We will keep this page updated tomorrow when the update drops! Fore more info about the update: What is coming in the Starbase Arc update?
21:30 – ETA in 90 minutes
Just a few days ago a member of the /r/RocketLeague community on Reddit found some files related to a upcoming crate feature coming to Rocket League.
The makers of Rocket League have always stated that there won’t be a way for players to gain an advantage over another player by buying items. The DLC cars are on par with the Battle Cars that are already in the game. So even if you have a non DLC car, you can hold your own in matches.
Jeremy Dunham was made aware of the topic on Reddit and come with the following explanation:
Those assets are, indeed, early pieces of an upcoming system we plan on implementing to fund our esports prize pools and events. We plan on officially announcing it next month at (or near) the RLCS Live Finals since it directly relates to that event and other events like it, but since this image came out before our official word, we wanted to clarify some things for you:
- Crates will contain cosmetic content only. We have a strict “Don’t Sell Advantage” policy for Rocket League, and we’re sticking with that.
- There will be no Steam Marketplace integration with crates. We are definitely aware of the problems related to third-party gambling in other games and we are not interested in taking that approach.
- Players who don’t want to interact with this system can hide it entirely with a single checkbox. Also of note, this won’t affect or impact our current item-drop system in any way.
- We also want to reassure you guys that we are sticking with our approach to keep introducing free new Arenas, Modes, and Items, along with the occasional paid DLC just like we always have.
Hope this helps shed some light on what we have planned. It’s actually a pretty cool system that we’ll be happy to share detail about next month.
Gather your well-earned money for this one. Because this is what fans were waiting for! 2 Classic Battle-Cars returning to the Rocket League arena.
If you buy the Collector’s Edition coming on June 24 you will have these 2 cars for free. If not then you will have to wait untill the 18th of July to play with these Battle-Cars.
Which one do you prefer?
If you were too late to add Rocket League to your PS Plus account when it was still free. And you want to buy the complete experience with all the DLC’s included? Now is your time!
Psyonix just released a teaser for the Collectors Edition that is coming later this summer.
In short, this is what Psyonix had to say:
The long-awaited, Rocket League™ Collector’s Edition, is coming to retail stores near you on June 24 in Europe and July 5 in North America! This special, disc-based version will debut at $29.99 USD (or regional equivalent) and will release on PC (Steam), PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, and include three complete DLC Packs (Supersonic Fury, Revenge of the Battle-Cars, and Chaos Run), four all-new vehicles, and an exclusive art print. Look for it soon
Want a game to play with your friends and have a fun time? THIS is your game!
The long awaited Dunk mode has finally come to Rocket League. A new dimension to the game in a totally new arena for us to play in. What more do we want?
Of course new Toppers and Antenna’s have been added to the game. But did you know that the Rocket Labs playlist has a new map added? Cosmic will be joining the ranks and sure looks like fun! The update is available as of now. So if you are reading this, download it!
Here’s a quick round up on things that have been added. For a full summary check RocketLeagueGame.com
- The “Hoops” 2v2 mode has been added as an unranked playlist, and is also available in Private Matches and Exhibition mode at any team size.
- Exhibition and Private Match now have a “Game Mode” selector. The mode you select determines which maps you can choose – for instance, “Hoops” can only be played on the “Dunk House” map.
- During Overtime, the in-game UI clock now counts upwards to indicate how long the overtime has lasted
- New “Cosmic” Arena has been added to the “Rocket Labs” playlist
- After scoring in Free Play, there will no longer be a 3/2/1 countdown.
Keep in mind that the NBA flags pack will be available later today. So if you’re missing the NBA flags. Don’t worry. That’s coming!