The #AquaDome update will hit the waters of Rocket League October 4th and will bring free redesigns, new achievements and a new series crate!
It seems that the amount of content that Rocket League is pumping into this game is getting bigger and bigger! Not only will this update bring a new map, new cars and new trophies, it will go even further with new content.
A new series crate will make it’s appearance in the update. The Breakout Type S looks like it’s going to win a lot of hearts within the community. Not only will it feature a new Battle Car, expect new trails, wheels and decals also!
Rocket League is also expanding it’s achievements by adding seven new ones. Here’s a list of them:
- GG – Win the MVP award in a game that goes to overtime (PS4 – Bronze, XB1 – 25pts)
- Trifecta – Score a Goal, Save a shot, and Assist a teammate in a single game (PS4 – Bronze, XB1 – 25pts)
- Infinite Power! – Activate every power-up in Rocket League Rumble (PS4 – Bronze, XB1 – 25pts)
- Stopped Cold – Freeze an opponent’s shot before it can score (PS4 – Bronze, XB1 – 25pts)
- Sea Turtle – Head to AquaDome and score a goal while flipped on your back (PS4 – Bronze, XB1 – 25pts)
- Get Up, Mr. Bubbles! – Equip the Bubbles Rocket Trail and Score an Aerial goal, while playing in AquaDome (PS4 – Silver, XB1 – 50pts)
- Rocket Genocider – Make 535 Shots on Goal (PS4 – Gold, XB1 – 75pts)
This is only a fraction of the news. If you want the full rundown. Be sure to check their Aquadome information page at RocketLeagueGame.com