Still on the lookout for CC1 crates? Can’t get enough CC4 crates? The time to collect is now, because those crates will retire soon!
No worries if you have the CC1-4 crates in your inventory. These will not be deleted. The retirement will only apply to drop system. You might want to hang on to those crates for the future. Somebody might still want them!
Additionally Rocket League will retire crates after six months since their introduction in the game. But no worries, the items could be brought back with a Player Choice Crate in the future.
As said in the previous article. The next major Rocket League update will be shown at the RLCS within 2 weeks!
Rocket League hints at major DLC reveal at this years third RLCS Championship in Los Angeles.
According to article, the update, will celebrate the second anniversary of the game. The content of this DLC is yet unknown. RLCS will be held between June 2-4 and can be watch on the official Rocket League Twitch website: Twitch.tv/RocketLeague
You can ditch every other crate you have in your inventory, now with the Nitro crate this is what you want to get!
Link to images [IMGUR]
[UPDATE] Added Gibb’s Nitro Crate Youtube video!
The latest update for Rocket League is now available on all platforms! See you on the pitch!
Patch notes: https://rocketleagueinformer.wordpress.com/2017/05/10/here-are-the-v1-34-patch-notes/
Some big changes, some minor changes. Here’s what you need to know for the 1.34 Patch Notes!
Visit RocketLeagueGame.com for the headlines!
- [Steam] Fixed an issue where toggling Motion Blur on and off would cause a game crash
- [Console] Light Shafts will no longer automatically re-enable if disabled in Video section of the Options Menu
- [Steam] Vertical Sync will no longer automatically re-enable if disabled in Video section of the Options Menu
- Rocket Trails viewed in the Garage when playing Splitscreen no longer display diagonally
- Fixed Rocket Trails include: Alpha (Gold Rush), Bubbles, Cold Fusion, Datastream, Flamethrower, Frostbite, Helios, Hexphase, Hydro, Ink, Netherworld, Plasma, Slime, Snowflakes, Standard (All Colors), Treasure
- Fixed an issue causing some glowing wheels to look incorrect when Painted. This fix affects the following wheels: Photon, Septem, Troika, and Voltaic
- Side Boost locations on DFH Stormy, Urban Central, Urban Central (Dawn), and Urban Central (Night) now match those found in other standard arenas
- Bunny Ears now flop in the correct direction
- The “CCCXL” Decal for Ice Charger is now correctly named “CDXL”
- Earned Assists now correctly display in the Leaderboards
- The Ball Indicator now correctly displays on “Mannfield (Night)”
- [Xbox One] The “Registered Voter” achievement has been fixed
Just a few more hours until the next Rocket League update drops. And we have the times!
For those wondering if the ‘new’ Neo Tokyo map will have the same dimensions as the other standard maps.
The answer is: Yes!