The announcement everybody was waiting for is now finally here. Coming to you in the 2017 Holiday season!
Gather your friends and play with up to eight players in a online environment. Collect exclusive items only available for Rocket League Switch and play cross-network with your friends on XBOX and Steam!
Rocket League’s delivers it’s 2nd Anniversary DLC called Champions Field, bringing new music, new Battle-Cars and a new crate to the game.
The new DLC will also mean the end for Season 4 and new rewards. Last time we had wheels to show off our highest rank. This time Rocket League is doing it different with new ‘Trials’ you will receive. It will look like this:
That white-purple-blue Trail you see behind your Battle-Car now can be replaced with your Season Reward Trail, or with other custom trails we will be rolling out in future updates and Crates. – Rocket League
Also in this DLC are the new Battle-Cars which you can obtain from the new Overdrive crates. Meet Animus and Centio! Remember, these Overdrive crates will drop randomly after ranked matches. Hopefully they will drop more frequent than the Twitch Fan Awards!
Stay tuned for more info this coming weeks when we get closer to the release date.
It’s going to be a weekend to remember. Rocket League is teaming up with Twitch and will be dropping very limited items!
And all you have to do is watch the RLCS over at twitch.tv/Rocketleague and link your PSN, XBOX or Steam account to Twitch over at this page: rewards.rocketleague.com.
Most important about this, is that there is no guarantee that you will get a drop. But the chances you’ll be getting one will only be higher if you continue to watch the stream during the weekend. There will be multiple drops this weekend. Starting this Friday. So link your accounts and watch the magic unfold! DO LOG IN on Twitch when the RLCS is playing!
And be sure to follow @RLCS and @RocketLeague on Twitter for the announcement for the Anniversary DLC that will be unveiled this weekend. It’s going to blow your minds away. And yes, that’s a fact.
Edit: About the ingame items that will drop: Along wheels, Toppers and a rare boost, rare RLCS decals for your Dominus, Breakout and Octane will also drop. So if you want to stand out ingame. Here’s your chance!
Still on the lookout for CC1 crates? Can’t get enough CC4 crates? The time to collect is now, because those crates will retire soon!
No worries if you have the CC1-4 crates in your inventory. These will not be deleted. The retirement will only apply to drop system. You might want to hang on to those crates for the future. Somebody might still want them!
Additionally Rocket League will retire crates after six months since their introduction in the game. But no worries, the items could be brought back with a Player Choice Crate in the future.
As said in the previous article. The next major Rocket League update will be shown at the RLCS within 2 weeks!
Rocket League hints at major DLC reveal at this years third RLCS Championship in Los Angeles.
According to article, the update, will celebrate the second anniversary of the game. The content of this DLC is yet unknown. RLCS will be held between June 2-4 and can be watch on the official Rocket League Twitch website: Twitch.tv/RocketLeague
The latest update for Rocket League is now available on all platforms! See you on the pitch!
Patch notes: https://rocketleagueinformer.wordpress.com/2017/05/10/here-are-the-v1-34-patch-notes/
Some big changes, some minor changes. Here’s what you need to know for the 1.34 Patch Notes!
Visit RocketLeagueGame.com for the headlines!
- [Steam] Fixed an issue where toggling Motion Blur on and off would cause a game crash
- [Console] Light Shafts will no longer automatically re-enable if disabled in Video section of the Options Menu
- [Steam] Vertical Sync will no longer automatically re-enable if disabled in Video section of the Options Menu
- Rocket Trails viewed in the Garage when playing Splitscreen no longer display diagonally
- Fixed Rocket Trails include: Alpha (Gold Rush), Bubbles, Cold Fusion, Datastream, Flamethrower, Frostbite, Helios, Hexphase, Hydro, Ink, Netherworld, Plasma, Slime, Snowflakes, Standard (All Colors), Treasure
- Fixed an issue causing some glowing wheels to look incorrect when Painted. This fix affects the following wheels: Photon, Septem, Troika, and Voltaic
- Side Boost locations on DFH Stormy, Urban Central, Urban Central (Dawn), and Urban Central (Night) now match those found in other standard arenas
- Bunny Ears now flop in the correct direction
- The “CCCXL” Decal for Ice Charger is now correctly named “CDXL”
- Earned Assists now correctly display in the Leaderboards
- The Ball Indicator now correctly displays on “Mannfield (Night)”
- [Xbox One] The “Registered Voter” achievement has been fixed