That’s right! October 11 will be your chance to buy the two most iconic vehicles from the Fast & Furious franchise!
The two cars; 70 Dodge Charger R/T’ and ‘’99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 will have their own set of wheels, decals and more. And all that for $1.99 each (or regional equivalent).
Only a week away!
Season 5 is about to end. Time for another look on what is about to come to Rocket League. This time it’s the season rewards!
Rocket League has announced it will perform a soft reset on the competitve account for the upcoming new season. This will mean everyone will have to play a certain placement matches per playlist to be recalibrated for the new season. This new season will end somewhere around early 2018.
And now the info everyone has been waiting on! The rewards for this season. The new banners will be on full display on your Rocket League menu, and in goal replays as well. What a nice way to let someone know he’s been owned by a Grand Champ!
The Reward Banners, seen above, will be handed out as follows:
Bronze I or higher – Season 5 Bronze Player Banner
Silver I or higher – Season 5 Silver Player Banner + lower Banners
Gold I or higher – Season 5 Gold Player Banner + lower Banners
Platinum I or higher – Season 5 Platinum Player Banner + lower Banners
Diamond I or higher – Season 5 Diamond Player Banner + lower Banners
Champion – Season 5 Champion Player Banner + lower Banners
Grand Champion – ‘Season 5 Grand Champion’ in-game Title + Grand Champion Player Banner + lower Banners
Remember, in order to be eligible for these banners you must have completed 12 wins for each season award level! For those who did know this before. Here’s your chance to make right!
Just a few hours before the anniversary update drops and the kick-off for season 5. And we have an ETA on the release!
Rocket League confirmed the dates this morning. Keep in mind that Season 4 will end 1 hour before the update drops!
It’s going to be a weekend to remember. Rocket League is teaming up with Twitch and will be dropping very limited items!
And all you have to do is watch the RLCS over at twitch.tv/Rocketleague and link your PSN, XBOX or Steam account to Twitch over at this page: rewards.rocketleague.com.
Most important about this, is that there is no guarantee that you will get a drop. But the chances you’ll be getting one will only be higher if you continue to watch the stream during the weekend. There will be multiple drops this weekend. Starting this Friday. So link your accounts and watch the magic unfold! DO LOG IN on Twitch when the RLCS is playing!
And be sure to follow @RLCS and @RocketLeague on Twitter for the announcement for the Anniversary DLC that will be unveiled this weekend. It’s going to blow your minds away. And yes, that’s a fact.
Edit: About the ingame items that will drop: Along wheels, Toppers and a rare boost, rare RLCS decals for your Dominus, Breakout and Octane will also drop. So if you want to stand out ingame. Here’s your chance!
Some big changes, some minor changes. Here’s what you need to know for the 1.34 Patch Notes!
Visit RocketLeagueGame.com for the headlines!
- [Steam] Fixed an issue where toggling Motion Blur on and off would cause a game crash
- [Console] Light Shafts will no longer automatically re-enable if disabled in Video section of the Options Menu
- [Steam] Vertical Sync will no longer automatically re-enable if disabled in Video section of the Options Menu
- Rocket Trails viewed in the Garage when playing Splitscreen no longer display diagonally
- Fixed Rocket Trails include: Alpha (Gold Rush), Bubbles, Cold Fusion, Datastream, Flamethrower, Frostbite, Helios, Hexphase, Hydro, Ink, Netherworld, Plasma, Slime, Snowflakes, Standard (All Colors), Treasure
- Fixed an issue causing some glowing wheels to look incorrect when Painted. This fix affects the following wheels: Photon, Septem, Troika, and Voltaic
- Side Boost locations on DFH Stormy, Urban Central, Urban Central (Dawn), and Urban Central (Night) now match those found in other standard arenas
- Bunny Ears now flop in the correct direction
- The “CCCXL” Decal for Ice Charger is now correctly named “CDXL”
- Earned Assists now correctly display in the Leaderboards
- The Ball Indicator now correctly displays on “Mannfield (Night)”
- [Xbox One] The “Registered Voter” achievement has been fixed
Just a few more hours until the next Rocket League update drops. And we have the times!
Neo Tokyo is back as a standard map in Rocket League. But wait there is more in this update. A lot more!
Not only are they bringing the ‘new’ Neo Tokyo map, they are adding the old one aswell! Neo Tokyo Underpass will be the name of the old map and will be for you to enjoy in private matches and Rocket Labs. Fun fact: the old Underpass map will be taken out the Rocket Lab rotation playlist and will be replaced by the Neo Tokyo Underpass.
But there is more!
Mantis will be the new limited Battle-Car for you to pick up on in the new Nitro Crate that is coming with this update. Almost as slick as the Batmobile. And this time this Mantis can be custimized too!
And here it is, our new Nitro Crate! As you can see there will be new trails, wheels and a new battle-car for you to unlock!
Here are the releasedates: Wednesday, May 10 at 3pm PDT to be exact! (That’s 6pm EDT for our East Coast players, 12am CEDT on May 11 if you’re in Europe, and 9am AEST if you’re in Oceania.) via RocketleagueGame.com