Rocket League has dropped the patch notes for the upcoming Aquadome update. New in this patch are the 2 DLC cars, Series III crate and achievements!
For a full rundown on the patchnotes take a look at the RocketLeagueGame.com website. With the V1.24 patchnote there are also more unnoticeable changes, for a full rundown please see the official website. Here’s the short rundown.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- “Champions Crate III” series can now be found rarely after online matches.
- The new Crate features all-new items including the “Breakout Type-S” Import Body.
- The “Road Hog” and “Hotshot” Battle-Cars have received a visual upgrade.
- Hotshot’s handling and hitbox have been standardized against similar cars (Dominus, Breakout).
- Road Hog is unchanged aside from the visual updates.
- Rumble Mode has received a few balance adjustments to the Spike power-up.
- The Plunger and Haymaker power-ups can now affect a ball attached to a player by spikes. They do not detach the ball from the player, but can disrupt the ball’s trajectory and take the player with it.
- Players using the Spike power-up with an attached ball are now slightly less agile than before.
- The “Cosmic” arena in the “Rocket Labs” playlist has been updated.
- Goals have increased in size to be consistent with other arenas.
- Walls are now standard (vertically straight) instead of angled.
- The bottom wall curves touching the floor are now standardized with other maps.
- The top wall curves touching the ceiling are now standardized with other maps.
- Ceiling height has been reduced.
- The “Octagon” arena in the “Rocket Labs” playlist has been updated.
- The “corners” between wall sections are now smoother to make it easier to push the ball around the wall curves.
- The bottom wall curves touching the floor near the goals have been adjusted to better match standard map layouts.
- Fixed an issue in Rumble mode with the Magnetizer and Spike power-ups that caused statistics for Ball Touches to be artificially increased.
- Fixed an issue in Rumble mode that caused goals to be incorrectly credited after a player touched the ball with the Magnetizer or Spike power-ups.